Tiptop provides Christmas Tree that is used in the petroleum industry. It is a wellhead control device for testing oil and gas after well completion. It consists of a tubing hanger and many gates and tees or crosses and is directly mounted on the casing head.
A Christmas Tree with a delivery pipe on one side is called a single-wing Christmas Tree. And the Christmas Tree with delivery pipes on both sides is called a double-wing Christmas Tree. Christmas Tree is equipped with a nozzle (stop nozzle), which controls the oil and gas output by replacing nozzles with different inner diameters.
It has the following main functions:
(1) The suspended tubing supports the weight of all tubing strings in the well.
(2) Seal the annular space between the tubing and casing.
(3) Control and regulate the production of oil wells.
(4) Ensure various underground operations.
(5) Daily production management such as measurement of oil pressure, casing pressure, and wax removal.
Christmas Tree is an indispensable part of any subsea system. Tiptop welcomes new and regular customers to order.