Wellhead Choke Manifold
Choke Manifold is the primary well pressure and flow control package which is used during both offshore and onshore well testing, frac flow-back, well clean-up and early production operations.
Choke manifold consists of Choke valve, Gate valve, Pipeline, Fittings and Pressure Gauge etc, with below features and benefits.
- Three flow paths through either a fixed or adjustable choke box or the full-bore bypass
- Low-torque metal-to-metal sealing on all gate valves
- Incorporates pressure ports and thermo-wells both upstream and downstream of the chokes
- Isolation valves fitted both upstream and downstream of the chokes
-Integral forklift pockets and four-point lifting sling provide safe handling options
- Controls and reduces well pressure upstream of process equipment
- Allows rapid fixed choke change-outs while the well remains flowing
- Facilitates fluid sampling and both wellhead pressure and temperature measurement
- Maximum operational flexibility with three flow-paths
Tiptop are supplying any choke manifold to the customer’s specific need’s including multiple valve and choke configurations, incorporating single or double pressure barrier philosophy and according to various industry-standard pressure and temperature ratings, pipe diameters and service requirements.
We look forward to get a chance to serve you with best possible offerings.