Wellhead API 6A CASING HEAD / CASING SPOOL for oil and gas
The casing head is a kind of part connecting casings and wellheads. It is used as supporting the weight of technical casing and production casing, sealing the annular space between the casings, and installing BOP stacks. It provides a transition joint for the tubing head, Christmas tree and other wellheads. It can also supply cement, monitor and control well’s sinking, and inject balance liquids etc by the two side outlets on the casing head housing.
1. Casing Head-Bottom Slip Connection with following features:
(1) Connect surface casing by type WD slip.
(2) Adopt type BT secondary seal structure.
(3) Accurately calculate casing string's length is not necessary.
(4) Can not be affected by surrounding environment, climate, etc.
(5) Easy, rapid, safe and reliable in installation.
Can apply to different sizes casing, such as: 30",20",13-3/8",12-1/4",9-5/8",7",5-1/2".
2. Casing Head-Bottom thread connection with following features:
(1)Bottom of the casing head connects surface casing by various types of threads,such as CSG,LCSG,BCSG,TM,ETC.
(2)Convenience and rapid in installation,safe and reliable in operation.
3. Casing Head-Bottom welded connection with following features:
(1)Bottom of the casing head connects surface casing by welding.
(2)There’s pressure test hole, which can test welding effect, in welding annular space.
All kinds of tools for casing head equipment, such as wear bushing assembly, bowl protector running and retrieving tools, and tests are also available in our works.
We have difference types of casing head as below for your choice:
Waterproof casing head spool; Integral double stage casing head;Tubing head; Casing spool
Nominal Dimension of Top Flange (in)
Working Pressure of Top Flange (MPsi)
Surface Casing Dimension(in)
Nominal Diameter of Side Outlet (in)